[Instantrails-users] Problem getting started

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Tue Jan 3 12:45:01 EST 2006

Hi Rick,

My guess is that, yes, IIS (I think it's called Personal Server or something like that) is running.  According to the FAQ, I "can either get rid of the other web server, change that web server to use a different port, or tell the Instant Rails copy of Apache to use a different port."  I chose the last option.  It's not working.

Any assistance is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Bill