[Instantrails-users] 'Best' IDE for testing and debugging

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Fri Feb 17 12:04:00 EST 2006

I'm trying to decide which IDE to go with for RoR development.  I put a high premium on integrated test automated tools and debugging capabilities.  I'd appreciate any sharing of experience.

I'm currently running Instant Rails on a Windows 2000 box (using IR due to problems I encountered trying to get all the components set up individually).  Also, I'm using the WeBrick server rather than Apache.