[Instantrails-users] iconv.dll error

Mike Smith msmith at remedymd.com
Thu Feb 16 13:09:33 EST 2006

I just got an email from Bill Walton suggesting I add ruby\lib to the
path. I modified the conf-files\use_ruby.cmd file and the use_ruby.cmd
file in the root directory.

That solves the problem. I wasn't sure what you meant about getting and
installing iconv.dll as it is already there in ruby\lib.

Thanks for the quick reply.