[Instantrails-users] Fwd: InstantRails - Apache won't start because of port conflicts

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 06:59:23 EST 2006

There was a bug in Instant Rails where it will also say the Apache port is
in use when it was actually the MySQL port that was in use. I thought I made
a quick change to the error message to say "Apache or MySQL" port is in use,
but I'll have to double-check that.

In any case, also make sure you don't have a MySQL port conflict.

Curt