[Instantrails-users] Need help getting cookbook up and running.

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 22:14:41 EDT 2006

Did you start the SCGI server for the cookbook application?

If not, from the main menu choose "Rails Applications>Manage Rails
Applications..." then check the checkbox next to the cookbook app and press
the "Start SCGI Server" button. You'll get a DOS box with no text in it, but
don't close this window because that will terminate the SCGI server. Now it
should work.