[Instantrails-users] help! installing instant rails on a network server

Frank Perez frank_perez55 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:37:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have installed instant rails on my local machine and created an
application. Now I want to install instant rails on my network server to
make the app available to the network. I installed IR on the network server
but I can't access it from any of my machines on the network. Could it be
that I changed the port on the Apache config to 3000? I had to do this to
get apache to run because another app was using 80. I have tried the
following http://127.0.0.1:3000. No luck!

Please advise.

thanks-Frank