[Instantrails-users] RJS error - object error

Matthew Schultz mschultz at agency.com
Fri Aug 18 21:03:53 EDT 2006

I'm going through the same book (:page=>167), which means I've passed
the section you're currently on. I'm using IE6.0x, and the AJAX feature
is working for me. The display isn't as smooth as in Firefox, but it
definitely works.

I'd be happy to check out your code if you can't get it to work. I've
been running into issues every now and again, and every time (so far)
it's been a typo on my part. You might want to have a fresh set of eyes
check your code.

Matt Schultz