[Instantrails-users] Rolling with Ruby on [Instant]Rails, Release 1.0 on Win2K SP4

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:34:46 EDT 2006

I comes up fine for me too... all images a present and visible.

What browser is he using? Does this only happen with the tutorial, or are
images missing from other web pages, too.?Is he behind a firewall that might
be messing with the http data stream? I'd try using a different browser to
see what happens (e.g. if he's using IE, then try Firefox, or vice versa).

Curt