[Instantrails-users] Rolling with Ruby on [Instant]Rails, Release 1.0 on Win2K SP4

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Fri Aug 11 12:39:02 EDT 2006

I'm forwarding a couple of messages I got this morning from a fellow who's having a problem when accessing the RwRoR tutorial on the wiki.  I'd appreciate it if someone else would check the link to the tutorial to see if there's some problem with the images being served.  I don't see anything wrong when I access it.  But he sent me a PDF showing he's not getting the images.  Any ideas re: what might be causing his problem?

TIA,
Bill