[Instantrails-users] REXML question

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Fri Apr 28 17:13:23 EDT 2006

Is REXML included in the InstantRails 1.3 build?  Does it work via irb?  I'm trying to work through the tutorial at http://www.germane-software.com/software/rexml/docs/tutorial.html and thought I'd try irb at the same time.  But right off, I run into the 'unitialized constant Document' error shown below.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bill

C:\InstantRails-1.3\rails_apps\sandbox>irb
irb(main):001:0> require "rexml/document"
=> true
irb(main):002:0> file=File.new("public/mydoc.xml")
=> #<File:public/mydoc.xml>
irb(main):003:0> doc=Document.new file
NameError: uninitialized constant Document
        from (irb):3
irb(main):004:0>