[Instantrails-users] uninstall steps?

Erik Bigelow ebigelow at agency.com
Mon Apr 24 10:54:54 EDT 2006

I looked at the FAQ and did a search, but couldn't find anything.  Can
anyone tell me what steps I need to take to uninstall this so I can
install the latest?

BTW -  Thank you for putting InstantRails together.  It's made beginning
in Rails so much easier.

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which
it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. All contents are the
copyright property of Agency.com Ltd., its affiliates or a client of
such agencies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
nevertheless bound to respect the worldwide legal rights of
Agency.com, its affiliates and its clients. We require that
unintended recipients delete the e-mail and destroy all electronic
copies in their system, retaining no copies in any media. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us via
e-mail to disclaimer at agency.com. We appreciate your cooperation.

We make no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this
e-mail and accept no liability for its content or use. Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Agency.com or any of its
affiliates.