[Instantrails-users] conf_files directory

Gavin Sinclair gsinclair at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 01:40:06 EDT 2006

I take it, then, that the files in conf_files are not *used* for
anything?  They're just there for the internal workings of

Note: when you "Edit Apache config file" in the "Edit SCGI settings"
window, you are editing conf_files/httpd.conf, not
apache/conf/httpd.conf.  Based on my understanding, this is a bug.