[Instantrails-users] Newbie How to savefile as .rhtml

William (Bill) Froelich wfroelich at dbsnow.com
Wed Apr 19 09:52:50 EDT 2006

While I am only getting started with RadRails myself (and use Notepad++
as my editor).  Saving rhtml files from textpad is certainly possible.

When you save your file just type the filename as myview.rhtml and
change the Save as type to All Files (*.*).  This will cause textpad to
not automatically append any extension on the file.  Then when editing
the file later you should be good to go.

Hope this helps!