[Instantrails-users] Previously installed stack.

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:01:20 EDT 2006

Its the one labeled release candidate 1.

As I said, the actual Ruby runtime installed is solid. The only reason its
listed as a release candidate is because of minor problems with the
installer itself (most people won't care about  these). For example, when
you uninstall, thet Start Menu items are not removed.

Curt