[Instantrails-users] Error - exec( ) may not be safe

Joel Gluck j_gluck at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 13:17:00 EDT 2006

I am trying to run instantrails on a Win98 laptop.

When I point my browser to 127.0.0.1 - it shows that it is redirecting to the cookbook and goes to 127.0.0.1/recipe/list. I get a page cannot be found error.

I created a hosts file and am using the default config file.

In the apache log I get:
[warn] exec( ) may not be safe
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] file does not exist: c:/instantrails/www/recipe/list

Any thoughts - other than not trying this on Win98?

Thanks,
Joel