[Instantrails-users] rake doesn't work

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:16:57 EDT 2005

Strange... the path in rake.cmd gets updated on my system.

Can you check the file's attributes to see it is marked as read-only? Also,
try changing the name of you base Instant Rails directory and then start
Instant Rails to see if it will then update rake.cmd with the new path.

I'm just wondering if this is a one-time fluke, or a persistent problem.

Thanks,
Curt