[Instantrails-users] Configure Database not working

Cena, Resty rcena at epcor.ca
Sun Oct 16 00:44:49 EDT 2005

I discovered what went wrong. I unzipped InstantRails into an existing c:\InstantRails folder, thus resulting in c:\InstantRails\InstantRails. When I  realized what I had done, I renamed the mother InstantRails, then moved the daughter InstantRails directly under c:.

So I re-unzipped the files directly under c: (after deleting the existing c:\InstantRails).

It works.

Thanks much!
basi