[Instantrails-users] Typo 2.5.6 Installed on InstantRails (quick step by step)

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:47:42 EDT 2005

Good work... and perfect timing for me! I'm planning to include Typo as
another sample. preinstalled Rails app!

Also, can you try posting a comment to your Typo installation (it uses
AJAX). Larry Kelly has reported that AJAX is not working in Instant Rails.

But before running this test put the attached "mod_scgi.so" in your
apache\modules directory replacing the one that is there (this version of
SCGI is supposed to fix problems with AJAX). Restart apache and see if AJAX
works.

This updated SCGI did not fix the problem for Larry. I'd like to get a
second test.

Thanks,
Curt