[Instantrails-users] Installing typo in InstantRails

Juan M. Cervera juanmacervera at msn.com
Sat Oct 15 13:24:50 EDT 2005

Thanks Curt
It will be great to have Typo installed as a sample app.

I have seen how to have two or more applications installed, running the
scgi_rails script in different ports. It works vwery well.
But I would like to change the default page of my rails apps, changing
config/routes.rb and this seems not to work.

I have put this line in routes.rb
  map.connect '', :controller => 'store'

but the browser, insted of being redirected to the scpedified controller
shows the index of the public directoty, Is it necessary to have an
index.html page that redirects to another page in the application?

Juanma