[Instantrails-users] Installing typo in InstantRails

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:33:30 EDT 2005

On 10/15/05, Curt Hibbs <curt.hibbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/15/05, Juan M. Cervera <juanmacervera at msn.com> wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to install typo on InstantRails,
> > I think my problem has somthing to do with routing.
> > I point my browser to the server but the only page I see is the
> > index.html
> > of ${path}/www (the page with "Instant Rails Help - Cooming soon!")
> > ¿What I need to do to go into the typo app?
I just realized (when answering someone else's question) that I completely
failed to explain how to create (or install) a new Rails app -- there are a
couple extra files you need to create -- and I'll bet that this is your

The new application needs to have the SCGI Raills Runner in its "script"
subdirectory (its named "scgi_rails") and the command file to start SCGI
(start_scgi.cmd) in the app's root directory. These files can be copied from
the cookbook application.

I need to add something to Instant Rails to assist in this.