[Instantrails-users] If I close the DOS window, it does not work

CcC cervezaconcafe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 11:32:17 EDT 2005

Thank you Ken for your quick answer.
OK, I MUST leave the command (ah!, DOS ;) window opened.
I suppose the message "ERROR: Could not setup a SIGHUP handler" it is
not important and it is correct.
And I was wrong, because if I close the "Rail Applications" window,
the page www.mycookbook.com seems to work correctly and is reached by
my web browser.
Thanks again and cheers. Un saludo.