[Instantrails-users] Installing typo in InstantRails

Juan M. Cervera juanmacervera at msn.com
Sat Oct 15 06:52:51 EDT 2005

I am trying to install typo on InstantRails,
I think my problem has somthing to do with routing.
I point my browser to the server but the only page I see is the index.html
of ${path}/www (the page with "Instant Rails Help - Cooming soon!")
¿What I need to do to go into the typo app?

Another question.
Is there a how-to article, on how to setup two or more applications in the
do I have to handle their request through SCGI mounted in different ports?

I hope InstallRails solves all the trouble I  had trying to configure
fastcgi on apache in windows xp