[Instantrails-users] Configure Database not working

Cena, Resty rcena at epcor.ca
Fri Oct 14 17:38:27 EDT 2005

When I run Configure\Database (via phpmyadmin), I get the browser error:

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

The browser points to:

http://127.0.0.1/mysql/

The error does not leave any message on apache's access.log and error.log, nor in the instantrails.log.

Both apache and mysql are in the Started state.

Also, I was able to run the cookbook sample application.

When I  attempt to Create New Rails App (open console window), I get the following command errors:

c:\instan~2\rails_apps>cd rails_apps

Looks like it should launch the process in c:\instantrails rather than in the rail_apps folder.

Any help will be welcome.
Thanks,
basi

This e-mail contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately.