[Instantrails-users] www.mycookbook.com not working - just shows apache page

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:28:38 EDT 2005

Did you edit your HOSTS file and add the line:

127.0.0.1 <http://127.0.0.1> www.mycookbook.com <http://www.mycookbook.com>

Is you browse configured to use a proxy server? If so, make sue you've got
the checkbox checked to now use the proxy for local addresses (this is an IE
setting). Or better yet, as an experiment set you internet connection
temporarily to "direct connection" and then see if it works.

Curt