[Instantrails-users] Strange Path Problem

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:35:50 EST 2005

Maybe its your browser cache.

Anyway, try this: rename the cookbook directory so that it can't be found by
Apache. Either delete the cookbook's VirtualHost section, or make sure you
app's VirtualHost appears first in httpd.conf.

now try accesing your app. If you still get the cookbook redirect page, then
its got to be your browser cache, so hold down the shift key and click on
the refresh button (this should bypass your browser cache).