[Instantrails-users] Strange Path Problem

Alex Ezell aezell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:11:17 EST 2005

I have the sample cookbook app working fine. However, when I create a
new rails app and add a new Virtual Host to httpd.conf and a new hosts
entry and start the scgi server, the page being shown is still the
cookbook app.

Now, I know you are thinking that I didn't change the DocumentRoot in
httpd.conf or something like that, but I double-checked all of that.

I even modified the index.html in the cookbook/public folder and now
both apps are still showing me the old index.html for the cookbook
app. So, I suppose that there is a cache somewhere. If so, how do I
delete this cache. Stopping and restarting of Apache, MySQL and SCGI
doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

Alex Ezell
"Formal Restrictions, contrary to what you might think,
free you up by allowing you to concentrate on purer ideas."
 - Winter Sorbeck in Chip Kidd's "The Cheese Monkeys"