[Instantrails-users] Strange Path Problem

Alex Ezell aezell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:11:17 EST 2005

I have the sample cookbook app working fine. However, when I create a
new rails app and add a new Virtual Host to httpd.conf and a new hosts
entry and start the scgi server, the page being shown is still the
cookbook app.

Now, I know you are thinking that I didn't change the DocumentRoot in
httpd.conf or something like that, but I double-checked all of that.

I even modified the index.html in the cookbook/public folder and now
both apps are still showing me the old index.html for the cookbook
app. So, I suppose that there is a cache somewhere. If so, how do I
delete this cache. Stopping and restarting of Apache, MySQL and SCGI
doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

--
Alex Ezell
"Formal Restrictions, contrary to what you might think,