[Instantrails-users] Cookbook app not working

Jeff jeff at deskrate.com
Sat Nov 26 16:10:32 EST 2005

Decided to learn Ruby and RoR and in the process also downloaded
InstantRails. I start InstantRails, go to Manage Rails Applications,
select the cookbook application and start the SCGI server. I've
already added the entry in host file for mycookbook.com.

When I now load the page http://www.mycookbook.com, the page loads up
with the message that it is redirecting to mycookbook and after a long
wait it just times out and does not load the redirected page. The
error.log file contains the following.

[Sat Nov 26 12:48:53 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /recipe/list
[Sat Nov 26 12:48:53 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] scgi: error
reading response headers

I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me fix it.

Thanks.