[Instantrails-users] Redirect remains from cookbook app

da pendragon dapendragon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:50:42 EST 2005

Hi, I'm just getting started with Ruby on Rails, and InstantRails was the
perfect solution for me to get up and running with Ruby on Rails fast.
However, I've run into a small problem: I've created a new app, but whenever
I access it using an invalid URL or just the mysite.com/ (using a virtual
server) directory, apache tries to redirect me to the cookbook tutorial app.
I've removed the virtual server settings in httpd.conf, and set the proper
path in .htaccess, but I still get redirected. What am I missing?