[Instantrails-users] Typo 2.6.0: Typo Themes missing graphics.

Eric Lund eric at coolworks.com
Wed Nov 16 19:19:44 EST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your tips on getting Typo running in Instant Rails.  I'm JUST
getting my feet wet and Instant Rails has been great!  I've just set up Typo
2.6.0 in Instant Rails preview5 and I've been to resolve all my issues so
far with your advice.

I wanted to follow up that when I removed "images" from the "don't use SCGI"
section it did fix the problem with the theme graphics, but it broke the
graphics for the admin pages!

I'm still wrapping my head around all this and but it seems that if instead
of removing 'images' from the list, I change it to 'images/admin' then the
graphics work on both the admin pages and the blog itself.

Not sure that's the best fix (indeed I'm not really sure what I did!), but a
fix nonetheless.

Thanks,

Eric