[Instantrails-users] Where did I go wrong?

Kyle Burnett kyle at messageshop.com
Tue Nov 15 14:51:32 EST 2005

Man, I'm running into one thing after another with InstantRails. Either the
download is missing a few things or else my configuration is off. I'm going
to guess it's the later of the two.

So I download, unzip, and start it and it should update everything on it's
own, right?

Then why is mine not finding rubygems? I install that manually and then it
can't find zlib. So I install that manually and then it can't find scgi
stuff. So install that manually and now it can't rind RubyGem rails.

Good lord, how did I create such a train wreck with this simple install?

Kyle