[Instantrails-users] Change InstantRails from Port 80

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 18:22:37 EST 2005

Make sure you are opening the apache configuration file through the Instant
Rails menu "Configure >> Apache". And then change both the "Listen 80" and
"Port 80" directives to the port you want.

When you save it, Instant Rails should automatically restart the apache
server, but if you want to sure sure you can manually stop and then restart

As a test, I just ran through those steps myself, changing the port to 82,
and it worked just fine for me.