[Instantrails-users] Execution Error

Satish Talim satish.talim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 04:39:19 EST 2005

I am using Instant Rails 1.0 preview5 on a Windows XP Pro machine. I am
building a small application based on Curt Hibbs' excellent tutorial Rolling
with Ruby on Rails.

I have created all the folders for an application named jauth here -
F:\InstantRails\rails_apps\jauth I then generated my_test_controller.rb in
the folder F:\InstantRails\rails_apps\jauth\app\controllers and edited the
same to add an index method. Here's the code -
class MyTestController < ApplicationController
def index
render_text="Hello World"
end
end

I then call in my Firefox browser the url -
http://127.0.0.1:3000/My_Test/after which I get an error -
Template is missing
Missing template ./script/../config/../app/views/my_test/index.rhtml

I am unable to proceed further. All help highly appreciated.