[Instantrails-users] Instant Rails -- Are You Using it?

E Gard x2egard at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:53:20 EST 2005

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and I'm
really using it.  Just added Typo 2.5.8, created an
installer to drop it on other windows boxes (doubles
as a backup), working with Rails plugins, and lots of
other things as they come up.

There's one thing I think that would add to the ease
of use and that would be to add a third button that
links directly to "Manage Rails Apps".  Just a little
quicker to start an app...

Overall, the ease of use has been fantastic.  The best
thing since rails itself for Windows!

I'm would vote for the current versions of Apache and
MySQL if that version of Instant Rails works as good
as this one.