[Instantrails-users] typo installation, httpd configuration

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:55:36 EST 2005

Thanks for taking the time to figure all this out. I will definitely roll
all this into Instant Rails itself, eventually.

I'm actually uploading a new release right now that upgrades Rails to
today's official 1.0 release of Rails. I would have liked to have your
changes in there, but I barely had time just to update Rails... seriously...
you won't believe how much I have to get done between now and Christmas --
its insane!

Curt