[Instantrails-users] Upgrading Instant Rails to Rails 1.0 RC5 (aka 0.14.4)

Frank Hale frankhale at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:43:55 EST 2005

Ok, after updating I was having some weird problems with Instant
Rails. Now I'm now getting the following error:

Lost connection to MySQL server during query

After googling seems every answer to this problem is the fact that the
MySQL Ruby bindings are not installed. Is there a Win32 port of them
somewhere?