[Instantrails-users] installing typo: something got easier.

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:55:29 EST 2005

No, its still Apache 1.3.33. After taking a poll of Instant Rails users, I'm
going to stick with 1.3.33 for the 1.0 release of Instant
Rails.hecross-platform
2.0 version of Instant Rails will move to Apache 2.0.

Hmmm... I hate mysteries like this. You really want to know the answer, but
the effort required to figure it out is to high.

Since it appears to be much easier than we previously thought, maybe I can
find some time this weekend to get Typo in as a sample app and do a new
release of Instant Rails.

For those who are wondering, the final release of Instant Rails 1.0 will
come after the final release Rails 1.0 *and* after the final release of Ruby
1.8.4 (actually, after the release of the one-click installer for 1.8.4).

Curt