[Instantrails-developers] Current Status

Elliot Smith elliot at townx.org
Fri Feb 17 13:38:20 EST 2006

Good to know you're working on this, Tanner. The reason I resisted Ruby
for the build script is because the script installs Ruby - I needed to
be able to build without Ruby being installed already (I use ROROX for
my Ruby installation). So I chose generic tools available on any Linux

My colleague is looking at the script for generating the installable
ROROX package (basically the diff script and recursive copying Ruby
script). We were talking about putting something together, maybe using
rsync, which will work more reliably than my current scripts. I'll put
his work up on the ROROX project site when he's done.