[Instantrails-developers] IR update/ROROX progress

Elliot Smith elliot at townx.org
Fri Feb 17 04:15:30 EST 2006

Dear all,

At Curt's request for an update, I thought it might be useful to mention
the work a colleague of mine has been doing on ROROX (which Tanner is
using for hints in the development of IR for Linux). My colleague has
ported my Linux compile scripts to Mac OS X successfully (he's currently
tweaking them to make them palatable) and I plan to put them into the
next version of ROROX, possibly along with a XAMPP for Mac package. I'll
let you know when he's put everything together, as it might help speed
the efforts on moving IR to XAMPP (as I understand it, this is still the