[gltail] glTail on IOS...

Erlend Simonsen mr at fudgie.org
Tue Nov 29 16:17:20 EST 2011

I'm not stopping, even though the ruby version hasn't been updated much
lately. The main problem there is that the ruby opengl bindings don't
really let me push lots of blobs without slowing down as it doesn't support
vertex-buffers and stuff like that very well, and I'm left with the old and
slow display lists to show your data.

As I've ported it to iOS, making an OSX version should be rather easy, and
if I try to make an Android version I'll have a Java version which should
run quite a bit better on most other platforms as well.

I've been unsuccessful running on 1.9.2, but the latest github version runs
on 1.9.1 at least. Pretty much same process as on 1.8.7.

-- Erlend