[Gloc-users] GLoc Localization Library v1.1 Released
japgolly at gmail.com
Sun May 28 01:32:44 EDT 2006
Here's what's new:
* The charset for each and/or all languages can now be easily configured.
* Added a ActionController filter that auto-detects the client language.
* The rake task "sort" now merges lines that match 100%, and warns if
duplicate keys are found.
* Rule support. Create flexible rules to handle issues such as pluralization.
* Massive speed and stability improvements to development mode.
* Added Russian strings. (Thanks to Evgeny Lineytsev)
* Complete RDoc documentation.
* Improved helpers.
* GLoc now configurable via get_config and set_config
* Added an option to tell GLoc to output various verbose information.
* More useful functions such as set_language_if_valid, similar_language
* GLoc's entire internal state can now be backed up and restored.
More information about the Gloc-users