[Georuby-devel] spatial_adapter on rails 2.3

Tony Collen tcollen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:54:30 EDT 2009

Glad to see some activity on the project --- I know we have some hacks on
top of the postgis adapter, and we have an adapter for Oracle, as well as a
tiny BufferedPoint class for GeoRuby.  The Oracle spatial adapter relies on
an unreleased version of OCI, so we're a bit hesitant to release it.
However, +1 for resurrecting the project.
 - Tony