[Georuby-devel] spatial_adapter on rails 2.3

Doug Cole dougcole at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:39:01 EDT 2009

I guess by official I mean one that has a committed maintainer who collects
and reviews everyone else's patches, makes sure they are well tested, etc. -
rather than everyone trying to maintain their own version or sharing patches
via email.  I just pushed my version to github:
http://github.com/dougcole/spatial_adapter/tree/master - just a super simple
patch to make spatial_adapter work under Rails 2.3 with post_gis, probably
breaks backward compatibility.  Anyone else have thoughts about something at
least a pseudo-official on github?  It would be great to see geo_ruby and
spatial_record get a little more tlc - I know I have a lot of patches for
GeoRuby and spatial_record that I could/should submit.
Doug Cole
www.estately.com