[Georuby-devel] Status of GeoRuby and Spatial Adapter...

Mel Riffe mriffe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:38:38 EDT 2008

Hi Guilhem,

That is good news.  I will prepare some patches.

Briefly, for GeoRuby, for Point, I aliased :lat=, :lon=, :lng= (I'm
using GeoRuby-1.3.3); for Spatial Adapter I created a GitHub fork
here: http://github.com/melriffe/spatial_adapter/tree/master.  I made
two changes, the first one small, the second one not so small.  I did
two commits so you could grab my changes separately.

I will prepare a patch for the GeoRuby change.  You should be able to
view and grab my changes directly from GitHub; I did detail the
reasons behind my changes here:

Also, I first found your plugin here:
http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/spatial_adapter.  The Home
entry is incorrect.