[Georuby-devel] adding support for as_geojson

Guilhem Vellut guilhem.vellut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:18:23 EST 2007

hello,
if you want to add as_json method, perfect. just send me the patch and
some runit tests or i can give you commit access to the repository
directly. just give me your rubyforge login for the latter option.
what issues do you have with the wkb? please submit bug reports. they
are (eventually) acted upon... the wkb reader/writer has tests for all
types of geometries and they seem to run ok. besides there are tests
for compatibility with the wkb reader/writer with both mysql and
postgis in the spatial adapter plugin although i haven't tested with
recent dbms versions.
guilhem