[Georuby-devel] adding support for as_geojson

evan evan at protest.net
Wed Nov 14 19:59:17 EST 2007

Hey Linda,

Maybe i'm seeing a different code base or am on the wrong list!

I'm using GeoRuby 1.3.2, which i think is the latest release version.
I see some tests, all using Test::Unit.  I'm perfectly happy to write
rspec tests, but i don't see any in the code so far.

The  test coverage is decent, there's some bugs around proper WKB
encoding for complicated objects (anything beyond Point and LineString
really) and i know for a fact that there is no test coverage of WKB
creation for mysql as opposed to postgis. I'm not sure if the problem
is GeoRuby or MySQL, WKT works and i had to move on.

I'm happy to help provide examples, track down the bugs, do patches,
and the like. I just want to make sure i'm talking to folks about the
right project!