[fxruby-users] Will FXRuby be ready to use with Ruby 2.0.0 x64 andx32 on Windows?

Lars Kanis lars at greiz-reinsdorf.de
Tue Feb 26 11:56:23 UTC 2013

Hi Damian,

in order to compile the fxruby gem on Windows you should follow:

The binary gem is built per cross compilation on Linux and does not (yet)
work on Ruby-2.0. The build process needs some updates to properly provide
Ruby-2.0 and 32+64-bit binaries. I'll probably have a look at it, within
the next weeks - but patches are always welcome :-)