[fxruby-users] New fxruby version and maintenance

Douglas Allen kb9agt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:26:39 EST 2012

Tnx 4 this. I'm just learning a little about how to use git these
days. I'll bet we all could use some good pointers. I have myfirstapp
on github.
It's a rails 3.0 app. Let me know if you would be interested and I'll
get you more info else good to see Fox for Ruby is not dead. I'm
running Lenny DebIan here. What is the latest release of Fox? I might
install the libs for both C/C++ and Ruby.