[fxruby-users] [Foxgui-users] Focus and selection in #FXTable

Damián M. González gonzalezdamianm at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:18:49 UTC 2012

 Well I realized that the event SEL_SELECTED is not working suitably. In the documentation say: "sent when a cell is selected", so you can see that if you go through the cells with the arrow buttons you can see that the stipple is moved correctly to the next cell but not the "blue background", but that's not a big problem compared with the one that SEL_SELECTED event is not trigeered. To test that just do this:
@table.connect(SEL_SELECTED) {|sender, selector, data| puts 'show me this in the console'}
 ...and see if you see something in the console when you iterate manually through the cells, with arrow buttons.