[fxruby-users] Focus and selection in #FXTable

Damián M. González gonzalezdamianm at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:41:31 UTC 2012

 Hello guys. I've been researching and playing a lot with FXTable lately. I want to bring to the user the functionality to when there's anything selected in the table, if him press any cursor arrow the selections moves to the respective place, can be above, right, etc. I get it working but, there's something esthetic that botter a little, is the stipple in the last cell clicked in the table, it remains, regardless that another cell is selected, so I can't find any way to remove that or change it to the cell being selected, I've tried with killFocus, setFocus, and etc. Would be nice that when you pass the selection from one cell to another trough press an arrow key in the keyboard also it pass the focus(the stipple) to that cell, so here comes another question to consider if it can be done in the future: what happen if you select(trough the keyboard) an entire row or column? meaby the focus should be moved to the same column but different row if you change the entire row or if you change the entire column(selectColumn) the focus should be moved to the same row but different column. Thanks for your time.