[fxruby-users] [Foxgui-users] FOX

Robert Mitwicki mitfik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:33:59 EDT 2010

2010/9/17 Nataraj S Narayan <natarajsn at gmail.com>:
> Hi Robert
>
> Could you substantiate that? I mean Fox being better than Qt-4.6.x? Is it
> the design? Since Qt is with Nokia ,lots of takers for Qt. Even my own boss
> made me switch to Qt for the Nokia patronage.

for me there is few reason why I think that fxruby is better then qt

1) implementation of qt in ruby is very poor
2) qt is too big (there is a lot of features but if someone want very
simple design qt is not for him) also if You want to pack it on some
very smapl devices it can be problem with all qt lib which are
sometime very big.
3) fxruby is much more easier to learn then qt
4) I don't like if project is developed by huge company it's hard to
communicate with developers :P

--
Robert Mitwicki
Kontakt: